Dear Friends of Liberty,
My job is to travel the state of Indiana working with Libertarian parties around the state. I get to connect with hundreds of people a year that believe in our principles and values. The reason I am so excited for this year’s LPIN state convention is that it’s one of the few, if only, times that all those hardworking Libertarians gather together.
The week after every state convention, I hear dozens of times: “It was a wonderful experience. It’s so nice to feel like I am not the only Libertarian in Indiana!”
Libertarians will leave Indianapolis on March 25, and return home with a sense of community, renewal and excitement about the major election cycle that lies ahead for our party. I hope that you will join us next weekend.
Executive Director of the Libertarian Party of Indiana
P.S. Here is a little about the state convention:
- On Friday night, we’ll host a cocktail reception where you can meet leaders in the party, as well as candidates for President, Governor, Congress, and more!
- On Saturday morning, Abdul-Hakim Shabazz will host a Presidential debate and straw poll. Confirmed participants: Gary Johnson, Lee Wrights, Bill Still, and Jim Burns.
- Training workshops
- Our business meeting is the Libertarian version of the primary! We choose our candidates via nominating convention.
- A banquet dinner with our Gubernatorial and Senate nominees (Candidates for those offices: Governor –Rupert Boneham, Senate – Andrew Horning).
- A free concert by libertarian musician Jordan Page!
- A Sunday morning breakfast for 1994 Society members.
- If you are in the 9th or 6th district, your State Central Committee representative has pledged to take $20 off your registration!