In an effort to ensure that Libertarian Party of Indiana delegates, the public, and the media have a greater knowledge of our candidates, the LPIN State Central Committee has developed a new process with new requirements for LPIN candidates. They are as follows:
Any candidate on the LP ballot must:
- Be a member of the LPIN.
- Have a current head shot for posting online.
- Have a short 400 to 600 word biography for posting online.
- Provide a public email and phone number for posting online.
- Fill out the complete LPIN Application, including the signatures of two elected LPIN leaders. (PDF) (Word) These forms will be made available to LPIN state convention delegates, but not the public.
- Candidates for state legislative, statewide and federal office must develop a website. The state party can assist with the development of a website.
These must be turned in to Executive Director Chris Spangle at email@example.com to be considered at the state convention.
Questions on these documents can be addressed to any member of the State Central Committee or Chris Spangle.