If a voter would like to cast a ballot in the 2012 general election, they must be registered to vote by October 9, 2012.
You have the right to vote in Indiana if:
- You are both a U.S. citizen and a resident of Indiana; and
- You will be at least 18 years of age on or before the next General or Municipal Election, and
- You are not currently in prison after being convicted of a crime; and
- You have lived in the precinct where you vote for at least 30 days prior to the election; and
- You are registered to vote.
Visit http://www.indianavoters.com/ to confirm your registration, update your address, or to register for the first time. You can also find a list of candidates on your ballot.
Please make sure your friends, family and coworkers are registered as well!